Thursday, December 25, 2008

Only One

We had a fight that day
Makes me feel so sad
And im so shame n scared
She'll leave me

She's my only one
I give her all my love
Even though she says no
I just go on and on

Everyday and every night
I just wanna hear her voice
And make sure that everything stays right

And everyday and every night
To dream of her is my delight

Oh dear how wonderful life would be
With you still in my heart
Oh dear how wonderful life would be
With you still in my dreams

And now you really left me
With no one to hold me
As time goes by I will drown

Mocca's songs are so understanding

4 comments:

Anas Ridzuan said...

hohoho.
bangga aku ngn ko jaa.
ini cinta sejati.
punggung awak!

Azhar Rakus ♥ said...

hurm..
hee..
aku da bley setie naz..
wakaka..

Rid said...

whoaa :O

Anonymous said...

bluekss~~
ja'a..
only one ker..
hikhik..

;)