Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Parah parah~

U know..

A boy like me wont take things seriously..
Sumtimes i act like a fool coz im ufudangfang rite..

im not that strong

Im smiling ,
beneath my heart im in agony
im laughing ,
beneath my heart im crying

If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
If you hold my hands

Could we stay right there
Until the end of time until the earth stops turning
Wanna love you until the seas run dry


All this time I've loved you n missed you
you are true peace
makes my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul

" ble kte tau org tu yg kte cari slame nih
mmg susah nk lepaskan dye

walau pom org tu ckp tidak

kte still go on n on n give my all
-
hey kamu ,
hanya kamu dan masa penghalangnya
bila tiba waktunya , i akan bersedia
menghadapi perubahan itu.
i harap tiada benci diantara kita
pemikiran dapat mengubahnya , hanya kamu.. "

p/s :

hati i terluka , hati i tersiksa
dah parah dah i nih

No comments: