Sunday, December 07, 2008

Im juz a boy

Im a boy
I’d roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick with who I wanted
And I'd never get confonted for it
Cause they’d stick up for me.

Im a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

Im a boy
I would just turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they think that I was sleeping alone
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come home

It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I’d forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

But im just a boy
I don’t understand
How it feels to love a girl
Someday I wish I were a better man
I don’t listen to her
I don’t care how it hurts
Until I lose the one I wanted
Cause I’ve taken her for granted
And everything I had got destroyed
But Im just a boy

No comments: